The wrong facial products are the masters of skin damage. But still using it.

The wrong facial products are the masters of skin damage. But still using it.

Many people think that the skin will change only by using facial kit. But I am presenting a different story. For the past three months my skin has been getting lots of pimples. So I thought to go to the local parlor and see what can be done. That day they gave me gold facial treatment and told me to take fruit massage every week.
So I bought auyr's massage cream, scrub and started using it at home which aggravated my skin pimples.
Then used the facial pack which was even worse.


Now talking about what to do if suddenly pimple marks appear on the skin like a storm?
1 Eat vitamin C food. Foods like lemon, orange, malta.
2 Increase the amount of water. There is no medicine over water for any skin problem.
3 Always keep the face clean. So that germs don't build up.
4 Using natural ingredients like aloe vera, potato juice, tomato, sour curd, banana, besan.

If you want to keep the skin very good, recite Surah Fatiha and pat your hands all over your face. Allah will increase the beauty of your face.

Previous Post Next Post